I’m actually quite organised this year and have done most of my Christmas shopping already! I enjoy picking out presents for people as much as I enjoy compiling lists of what I’d like myself and that’s what makes posts like this so fun.
I don’t think an adult can ever be as excited about Christmas as a child and that’s why I always make sure I ask for some fun things to bring back those memories instead of just boring stuff like money, work stuff and driving lessons (which I did actually ask for this year).
1. grey coloured contacts. £15 http://www.turtlecontacts.co.uk I thought these would be fun to use for shoots, I get bored of my eye colour sometimes.
2. Lindt stracciatella truffles. You can’t have Chrismas without chocolate! I usually list the white ones as my favourite but stracciatella sounds even better!
3. Peal trim earmuffs £12 topshop. I wear earmuffs a lot in winter because they keep your ears warmer and don’t mess up your hair as much as a hat. I thought these were funny because of the pearls.
4. Bligtone eyeshadow in purple haze. This is listed at £16 online but I’m sure it was under £10 last time I got some from boots.
5. Black facet headband £2 ebay. Simple and cheap, headbands are always useful when I’m working.
6. flocked damask leggings £20 Dorothy perkins
7. goldstone saddle plugs £5 urbanpiercingshop.co.uk I really love the colour of these but I think my bf already bought me on and he thought it looked black which is a shame .
8. Quartz & silver wire ring $22 bluembrownie on etsy I’ve wanted a silver ring with a big stone or crystal for ages and it’s so hard to find nice ones that don’t cost the earth.
9. skull and flowers plug £10 uk custom plugs. Not usually my sort of thing but I really fancy these for a change.
10. shattered look crystal quartz plugs £10 urbanpiercingshop.com
11. triple septum ring and iridescent plate nose stud honeycomborganics.com . Really like both of these but they were quite expensive and from an American site so I hope to find something similar from somewhere easier to order from.
12. Just realised I have 2 number 12s! studded leather shorts £48 and tie dyes velvet leggings (so comfy) £20 topshop.
13. Jeffrey Campbell Holy . £150.
14. lazer cut shoes £120 topshop
15. Deer washbag £15 randomvintage.co.uk
16. too faced nake eye palette £30 boots (or less on ebay sometimes) Really need to replace this one, it was useful.
17. Little deer iphone case £4 ebay. My current case is pretty dead so I need a new one.
18. contour palette. £15 ebay. Always wanted one of these but never got round to buying it.
19. flocked storage boxes £10 ebay. Been watching these since the summer, I think it’s time…
20. snowflake iphone case $35 society6.com I totally need to get on society6 when I have some time to sort it out!
21. Adjustable mannequin sizes 8-14. £120 ebay. This would be really useful for making clothes, shame it doesn’t currently fit anywhere at the moment.
22. Shabby chic bin. £20 ebay. Everyone thinks I’m crazy for wanting this but not having a nice bin instead of a red plastic one that stands out like a sore thumb would really make a difference in my room.
23. Unicorn purse and beauty products £36 candycandyjewellery.com Not only is the purse cute but the products are colours that I would wear!
24. Mini chest of drawers £18.95 allofmyheart.co.uk These would be perfect to sit on my shelf for some extra storage space.
25. socks £5 topshop. Socks are a classic xmas present and these looked particularly nice and comfy.
Wow, so that look longer than expected! I’m supposed to be making my Eustratia Christmas hamper samples so I better get back to work!
Writing lists is exciting even thought you know that you probably won’t get most of what’s on there but it’s always interesting to compare afterwards .