In the past I’ve always considered brogues or similar styles of footwear something very style-specific that is not easy for a female to wear but I’ve seen so many creative takes on them around this season I’m seriously considering getting some. With androgynous styles ranging from classic to eccentric, girly flats, a whole range of different heels and chunky platforms there is bound to be something for everyone. I have included some of my personal favourites in this collage.
1. Asos Mr dogtooth brogue £32.00 http://www.asos.com
2. Next black patent trim wedge shoe boots. £55.00 http://www.next.co.uk
3. TK Maxx £32.00
4. Pilot high heel lace up brogue shoe £35.00 http://www.pilotfashion.com
5. Platform wedge brogues by Japanese brand R&E Rosessence http://rosessence.jp/ I’d really love to buy these but can’t actually find them on the site so if anyone has seen them or similar ones around please let me know!
6. Melissa Joy and Alexander white brogues £60.00 http://www.zalando.co.uk
7. Bank grey heeled brogues £30.00 http://www.bankfashion.co.uk
8. Melessa x J Markey Crystal ‘Joy’ Brogues. These are a bit older so not sure if they are available to purchase any more
9. Dorothy perkins Black mega platform town shoes £49.00 also available in burgundy http://www.dorothyperkins.com
10. Melissa Joy and Alexander Herchcovitch lii black glitter brogue £59.50
11. Alexandre Herchcovitch X Melissa Patent Troupe Wedge Brogue on sale at asos.com for £58.00
12. Pewter brogues on sale at miss selfridge for £12.00
13. Glitter girly flat brgues veganshoeaddict.com
14. Melissa Kissing lace up ankle boots £75.00 (also available in black) http://www.zalando.co.uk